Own It Now, Pay Later. From $10 A Week.
Zip is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle.
To Make A Purchase Using Zip You Must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit or credit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
How Do I Use Zip Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Zip as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Zip website
- Register or login to your Zip account and confirm payment
How Do I Use Zip In Store?
- Open the Zip app on your mobile
- Select the in store icon to generate a barcode
- Scan the barcode at the point of purchase
- Confirm your purchase on the Zip app
For information on how to use Zip in store click HERE
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- Your first payment won't be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, Zip will set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit or credit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due.
- There's a $6 monthly account fee, this is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance, no fee and you'll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
- If you don't meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply.
- Contact Zip on (02) 8294 2345 if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make repayments on or before the scheduled date. For more information go to Zip's help page.
For all enquiries including payments and declined orders contact Zip.